Pure Un-refined Raw Shea Butter 1lb - As Low As $9.00!
Potential Benefits may include:
* Shea Butter contains Vitamin A and E
* Shea Butter may help heal scars, burns and stretch marks.
* Shea Butter may aid in firming up aging skin, and helps to clear wrinkles.
* Shea Butter can help reduce pain from arthritis.
* Shea Butter is an excellent moisturizer because it penetrates the skin quickly, while leaving it feeling soft and smooth with no oily residue.
* Shea Butter is ideal for hair dressing, it helps to protect the scalp from sores and rashes.
* Shea Butter helps prevent weak hair form breaking, fading, and thinning.
* Shea Butter helps to fortify nails and cuticles.
* Shea Butter helps rid the scalp of dandruff.
* Shea Butter assists the body in healing bruises.
* Shea Butter can help to drain toxins from sore muscles.
* Shea Butter can be used as an after shave to prevent skin irritation; helps to restore the skin's natural luster.
* Shea Butter may rejuvenate the pores in your skin and adds elasticity.
* Shea Butter can be used as a muscle relaxer.
* Shea Butter may act as a natural mild sun screen; blocks ultraviolet rays and helps to prevent sunburn.
* Used daily, Raw Shea Butter can help keep a baby's skin soft; it helps prevent cradle cap, chafing and diaper rash.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, treat or cure a disease
I have used shea butter for years this is the best I've used
Excellent product, just wish it came in a larger size
I have tried other shea butters, this is by far the best.
So I started experimenting with lotion making and combined this shea butter with some coconut oil plus fragrance and man did I make some awesome lotion! This stuff leaves my skin super soft!
My skin is VERY DRY. I have no natural oil in my skin. Whenever I used lotion, it would evaporate very quickly and I would have to keep applying more lotion. Since finding out about Shea Butter many years ago, I have turned my family on to using it. I always buy the 1lb size because I have to share it with my family.
The vitamins that are in the Shea Butter are a PLUS!! I had a friend who had a rash on his neck. I went to my car and put a small amount of Shea Butter on the rash and he IMMEDIATELY felt relief.
It also helps with insect bites and cools a sun burn.
Truly exceptional and unequal for its moisturizing properties Shea butter does what other body butters do but better don't take my word try it for yourself You will be amazed and hooked as I am . I recommend it to all my family and friends .
Arrived quickly love this butter very easy to work with. It 's great in my body butters